Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's A Boy!

So the days have just been flying by since the Apple Harvest Festival and I can't believe that I am just now getting a chance to blog. First and foremost, I had my ultrasound on Friday and found out that we're having a little boy. We were really hoping for a girl but I think that we're both still excited to have a boy. As long as I have a healthy baby I really don't care if it's a boy or a girl. This just gives us something to hope for next time :) Anyway, our families are super excited and the quest to find cute boy things begins. I think I have a small army of people out there crawling the stores and garage sales looking for things and the funny thing is that I'm not one of them. I really haven't looked at any baby stuff aside from the day I went with my mom to Babies R Us to start my registry. Maybe I'll start looking when I'm six months or so.


The Apple Harvest Festival went well for me. I didn't do the sales that I was hoping for but I still did well. I also got a lot of custom orders which I have been working on filling and why I haven't been blogging. I just got a custom order today for a beach wedding album and I'm pretty excited to get working on that. I love to do wedding albums. I should be working on mine, but that's a topic for another post.


I'll conclude with a few pictures of our little Noah.


3 comments:

Katie Jean said...

congrats amy!! (and isaac). boys are so much fun. And I love the name noah.

Amy Yang said...

Thanks Katie!

Kim said...

Congrats Amy! Love the name you picked out...how sweet! Your little Noah! :) Glad to hear you got a bunch of custom orders at your festival! Mine is coming up in November and I am really excited..but have to get my butt in gear and create a bunch of stuff to take and sell!
Hugs~ Kim