Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It's Been Awhile

Wow, I can't believe how long it's been since I updated my blog. A lot has happened and I just haven't gotten around to getting back into the swing of blogging. Isaac and I went to Hawaii at the end of July. Isaac was there for two weeks and I joined him for the last week. We got to see our old friends and it was just a really great, relaxing time. It felt so good to be "home." We were both sad to have to come back.

Then we found out that I was pregnant so that was exciting. I've been really blessed so far in that I really didn't have much morning sickness. I did have a couple of weeks where I was just drained and pretty much slept the entire day but other than that it has been smooth sailing. I've completed 13 weeks and we should be finding out the sex of the baby in another 4 weeks. Well, that's if the baby decides to cooperate. We went last week to hear the heartbeat and that baby was cruising in there. The midwife was having a hard time keeping the thing where we could hear the heartbeat. The baby was going to left, to the right, then up, now down. It's a swimmer.

My parent's came to visit this weekend and we ran around so much. I'm so pooped so I'm glad they left today. We went to DC on Sunday and did a bunch of the museums and let me just tell you that I could barely walk yesterday. I'm still sore today!

Now I'm on to getting ready for my next craft show on the 20th and 21st. I'm not nearly ready but I'm working very quickly and realizing that I can only do what I can do. It must be the wisdom that comes with having a baby :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for the two of you! Hope you have a great pregnancy and everything goes smooth for you!
Hugs~ Kim

Katie said...

Great news Amy! Welcome to the club. Hope to see you around this Fall.

Katie