Monday, September 15, 2008


I worked with robots today and I did two albums that I think came out pretty darn well. The first one is an accordion album similar to one that I had done several months ago. The hardest part of that album was mounting all the die-cuts onto chipboard and cutting them out so that I could pop them up on pop dots.

The second one was the second bound album that I've made myself. I purchased my bind-it-all months ago and have just gotten around to using it. The album is about 5.5"x7.5" and holds 7 photos. I had a hard time figuring out the embellishments for the album though because there just aren't a lot of great embellishments for boy albums other than for like baby boy albums. But all in all I am happy with the album. There are two pages that I feel like don't have enough embellishments but I'll have to sit on it for a day or two and revisit it.

1 comment:

Katie Jean said...

cute! I love the robots.