Thursday, April 10, 2008

Robot Album

I spotted this paper about a month ago. I fell in love with it as soon as I got it home and was thinking of so many things I could do with it. I've made up several pocket albums with the paper and today I finished this accordion album. I just LOVE how it looks. I cut out the big robot and then glued it to 1/4" thick chipboard and then cut that out. The giant blister on my finger says that this will not happen again, lol. Then I cut out lots of gears and some chains and mounted then on thinner chipboard and cut them out. I finished it up with pewter brads to look like the bolts. I REALLY like this one. It will be going with me to a show this weekend. I sure hope some one takes it home with them, but, if not, it will be posted on etsy early next week :)