Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hmmm...

I've been meaning to update my blog for awhile now. I've been taking all kinds of fun photos of different things just for the purpose of adding them here but, alas, time has gotten away from me. I know you're shocked if you've read any of my previous posts. I'm so good at time management... I've written out an hour by hour time-line for myself today to make sure I stay on track and get as much done today as possible.


I can't believe I haven't even posted pi ctures from my craft fair two weekends ago! It wasn't the greatest show I've ever been too but I did okay. I met some really fun etsy girls though and so I think that made it worth it. I came nowhere near my goal and bet with Isaac though so that was sad. So I guess he gets to dictate which shows I do from now on as that was the deal. That probably means that I won't get to do any more than I already have booked.


I have the Apple Blossom Festival in two weeks and I'm getting super excited. I'm hoping that it will be the $1000 show that I was hoping that last show would be. Isaac says it had better be and I agree. I had to purchase one of those vendor pop-up tents and let me tell you, those babies are not cheap! So I'm already really in the hole with overhead for this one. I am also suposed to be done making things by Saturday. My mom is coming to visit and she said that she doesn't want to be home watching me make things at the last minute. She wants to go out and explore, go to DC, etc. I'm not really sure what there is to do around here but we'll find something I'm sure.


So here are a few pictures of my display from the show



No comments: