Thursday, March 6, 2008

I must be crazy, right?

Well, I'm diving in full force with this craft show thing. I've done two in the past month and then I have a two day show April 12th-13th that's jurried and hopefully going to be a big show and now I've just entered into what I hear is a HUGE show here in Winchester, The Apple Blossom Festival that is not two weeks after this other weekend big show. What am I going to do if I sell the majority of my stuff at the first show? Can I actually restock in just two weeks? I guess we're going to find out.
I guess maybe this is all a little premature in that I just sent in my application and the Apple Blossom Festival is a strictly jurried show as well. I sent a ton of pictures because I really want to get in. Especially since I'll practically just have to walk down the street. The biggest bonus would be getting my name out in a big way in my new town. Maybe I could even get some consignment of wholesale orders from it. Okay, okay, my mind is spinning and I don't even know if I'm in, lol. They are supposed to say yes or no by the 15th of this month so I should know shortly. I'm going to do some heavy praying for this.

Then if I do get in, I need to do some heavy praying that I'll be productive. I have a very hard time staying on track. I tend to wonder off doing other things instead of working and then I pay for it the week and day before my show. For instance, I should be working on some pocket albums seeing as I have hardly any in my store but instead I'm chatting online and updating my blog. Sigh, can someone teach me how to work properly? :)

No comments: