Sunday, March 23, 2008

Did I Sheer A Sheep?



I know, I know. You must be wondering if I decided to sheer a sheep in my living room tonight or what? What could possibly produce this pile of hair 12 inches wide and 6 inches tall? That would be Bella. We have had hair coming out the wazoo lately and I've had enough. Isaac wants to shave her but I just can't let him. She would look totally stupid without all her pretty hair and besides, that won't stop the shedding. I don't know what the deal is. She's never shed like this before. I mean everything is covered in hair. I can vaccum and dust and 10 minutes later the hair is back. So I decided to take the Furminator and really go to work on her. I think I brushed her for a good 30 minutes. I probably could have kept going and getting more hair but she was pretty much not enjoying it anymore. I'll see if she's shedding tomorrow when I hold her. I think I'll scream if she is. My mom was telling me about this product called Shed-X to try. I'll have to look into it. It's not like I feed her a cheap crappy food and her hair is falling out due to lack of nutrients or anything. Maybe since she actually went through a winter season she got some extra hair and now that it's slightly warming up she's loosing it. I don't know, but it's gotta go!

1 comment:

Waterrose said...

My dogs too...must be that time of the eyar.