Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday, What To Do

Yikes, I can't believe that it's Friday already! Where has the week gone? I have so many ideas of what to do with today that I can't even decide what I'm actually going to do. What should my day consist of?

1) I have a new line of more elegant wedding/formal tins that I'm working on. I just need to assemble the albums and clean-up and seal the tins before they are complete. Clearly I need to work on and possibly finish those today as I have been working on them all week. (There are 28 pocket albums)


2) The house still isn't completely unpacked from our move a few weeks ago. I should hang up pictures and finish putting stuff away.


3) The house also needs to be cleaned. There is a really dirty bathroom downstairs that it seems the previous people forgot to clean. It's really yucky and I think why I've avoiding it. I need bleach, lol. Plus I need to sweep all 3 levels (including both sets of stairs) and shampoo the carpet in the entry because when we moved in it was raining of course and we tracked mud in.


4) I really want to create something fresh today. I have so many ideas. I have this pile of chipboard my brother got me that I want to do something with. I've been thinking about doing maybe some lace-up card albums or just something with them for about two months now. I also need to work on diversifying my card supply (right now I only have Easter and Mother's Day for sale). I need some thank you, happy birthday, just because, etc.


5) I should also organize my workspace because it is very messy right now. I can't even find things.


6) Finally, I have tax documents to get in order for next week when we get them done. I really don't want to work on that though, blah.


So what should I do? What will my day include? Let's see how many people actually read my blog. Comment and tell me what I should do today :)

4 comments:

Niki Morris said...

I would clean. I never feel right about creating or crafting if my house needs a good once over.

good luck & happy Friday

Anonymous said...

I say clean, the house so you can get that out of the way then you will feel free to work afterwards.

Tizzalicious said...

I can imagine your put off cleaning that bathroom! Cleaning your own dirt from a bathroom is one thing, but cleaning someone elses? Iiiiee!

Aly- Bliss Monkey Studio said...

also get a nice walk! No lack for oppinions here, huh? First time visitor to your blog and I'm really enjoying your posts. Keep going!

cheers,