Yikes, I can't believe that it's Friday already! Where has the week gone? I have so many ideas of what to do with today that I can't even decide what I'm actually going to do. What should my day consist of?
1) I have a new line of more elegant wedding/formal tins that I'm working on. I just need to assemble the albums and clean-up and seal the tins before they are complete. Clearly I need to work on and possibly finish those today as I have been working on them all week. (There are 28 pocket albums)
2) The house still isn't completely unpacked from our move a few weeks ago. I should hang up pictures and finish putting stuff away.
3) The house also needs to be cleaned. There is a really dirty bathroom downstairs that it seems the previous people forgot to clean. It's really yucky and I think why I've avoiding it. I need bleach, lol. Plus I need to sweep all 3 levels (including both sets of stairs) and shampoo the carpet in the entry because when we moved in it was raining of course and we tracked mud in.
4) I really want to create something fresh today. I have so many ideas. I have this pile of chipboard my brother got me that I want to do something with. I've been thinking about doing maybe some lace-up card albums or just something with them for about two months now. I also need to work on diversifying my card supply (right now I only have Easter and Mother's Day for sale). I need some thank you, happy birthday, just because, etc.
5) I should also organize my workspace because it is very messy right now. I can't even find things.
6) Finally, I have tax documents to get in order for next week when we get them done. I really don't want to work on that though, blah.
So what should I do? What will my day include? Let's see how many people actually read my blog. Comment and tell me what I should do today :)