Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Few Cards

I've been feeling really creative the past two days and have been wanting to make something. So I sat down this morning and made these cards. I'm pretty happy with the way that they came out but it was so hard to keep them relatively simple. I kept adding things to the elephant card, lol.

I'm doing a 12x12 layout tonight at a 10 year old's birthday party. Her mom bought 12x12 frames and is going to snap a group photo that they will put on their layouts when they're done. So their party favor will be the framed 12x12 layout. I think that it was a great idea. I haven't designed the layout yet. That's next on my list :) I'll post a picture of our finished product later tonight.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty cards. I especially like the elephant.
The party favor idea is great. When my kids were younger I got sick of them coming home with bags of junk.