Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Great Memorial Day Weekend

We went home over the weekend for my Grandmother's dove release since we were unable to do it at her funeral in February. It was the final piece that provided total closure to our loss.


We had so much fun being home with all the family, playing with the great-grandkids, catching up with my aunts and cousins, and spending time with Grandpa. I only wish we all could have been there together longer.


One of the great parts of getting together with my aunts and cousins is that we love to go scrapbook shopping together. I have been doing it a few years longer than them but we have so much fun looking for great supplies. We hit several stores over the weekend and I have to admit that I went a little overboard buying things. I got TONS of paper as well as some fun embellishments to make some cards. I can't wait to get started.


Here are a couple of pictures of just some of the things that I got.

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Wow, you made out like a bandit!! Awesome!!