Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Better Picture

So I've been told that my dog didn't look very cute in the previous pictures that I posted of him so while I was home I had my cousin snap some quick pictures of him. She sent me this one yesterday so that I could put it up on my blog. It does do him more justice, lol. She also took some pictures of Isaac and I as well as some family photos (us and the dogs). I haven't gotten those from her yet but as soon as I do I'll post some.

I have a lot of house work to finish tonight but all I really want to do is play with my new supplies. I'm also working on getting my etsy shop back up and running. I listed four new tins on Wednesday night and one had already sold by Thursday morning. I was so thrilled to see that my small break hadn't turned away my clients :) I need to list at least four more tonight. My goal is to get my store back up to about 40 items by the end of next week. We'll see :)

No comments: