Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Yummy Dinner

I've been out and running errands all day long today. I am just now getting to the dishes and sweeping, you know all the joys of life. I ran to AC Moore today (solo) so I was able to look and look at anything I wanted to. I found a new glue that I'm trying out on my pocket albums and I also found another medium to try sealing my tins with. I've got a sample drying right now. I'm not sure how I'm going to do the edges though as I feel like it will just drip down them. It's a pourable medium so that's what I did to the top. I'm waiting for that to set so that I can try the sides. I have high hopes for it though because it's giving me that flawless finish I was looking for (just keeping my fingers crossed that it sets).

I also got another corner rounder. I go through them so quickly! So I'm enjoying myself punching the corners off of eight more pocket albums in progress as well as about 15 more sets of mini cards. I hope to get them finished and listed soon. I can do everything up until the sealing of the tin. Then I'll have to decide if I want to go with the new sealer or the old one. Only time will tell. The only down side of the new one is that it takes about 3 days to fully cure. Booooo!

For dinner tonight I made one of my favorite meals, Tillapia with saffron yellow rice and beans. Yum! It really couldn't be an easier meal to make either. Cook your Tillapia in a skillet sprinkling seasoned salt on both sides. Then, get a packet of Saffron yellow rice and zap it. Finally, get some black beans and zap them. Whala! Oh and don't forget the lemon juice squeezed on top (lime juice is also good)


1 comment:

OMB said...

That sounds great. I'm always looking for new ways to cook fish. Will give that one a try.