Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We're Officially In!

So we're officially in our house in Winchester. It so awesome to have a house again. I don't think we can ever go back to living in an apartment. I have too much stuff, lol! I'm so proud of us though because we packed the whole house between Saturday and Sunday, and then drove over Monday morning and were unpacked by 5. I still don't have everything put away but it'll take a few days to find just the right places for everything. I was so pooped yesterday after we unpacked. I actually snuck upstairs for a nap around 4 and Isaac did the last of the boxes alone. I spread out a mat on the floor and huddled under some blankets since we didn't have power and thus no heat. The people came to turn it on while I was asleep so we're all nice and warm now. Bella and Napoleon came and slept with me and Isaac took a shot of the sweetest moment ever.
Seriously now, is that not the sweetest picture you've ever seen? I can't believe she did that. I just want to squeeze her every time I see this picture!

7 comments:

Connie said...

your dog is sooooo adorable!

Nicole Solo said...

soooo cute!! Congrats on getting into your house :)

OMB said...

sweet picture. Congrats on your new home!!!

Captain Skulduggery Dug said...

Great going! Moving house is always so stressful and it always takes way more energy than you bargained for.

Kellybot said...

oh my goodness - that is adorable!

Blaze said...

Hi from the Etsy forum! :) You have a beautiful blog! :)

CopperSpringsLeather said...

What a cute picture! Congrats on your new home