Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cross-eyed

Today was a day filled with cleaning. This morning I could no longer stand the clutter in my house, built up from the last week of crafting instead of cleaning, so decided to do a full cleaning. I spent hours cleaning the kitchen and bathroom, computer area, and our bedroom. We still had pictures stacked in corners and other things that we just hadn't hung or put away since we moved in. I got about 75% of the cleaning done and plan to finish up in the morning.

After dinner, I decided to relax a little and get back into making my crystal animals. I've been wanting to get more dog breeds done so I did a dachshund tonight. My hands are tired from the weaving and my eyes are practically crossed since I haven't done any of these in weeks. I've still got to weave in the ends and cut the string but I'll post pictures in the morning. :)

No comments: